cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am BW consultant, Is it possible to schedule universe in background? if yes where to that scheduling options.

Regards,

PRK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no option to schedule the universe in background...in BO we can schedule the reports run according to the user's requirements.

Universe is like MultiProvider …so can you explain you are requirement. Why you need to schedule the universe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sreenu,

Thanks for your reply.

We have strange issue. Our BW user is getting locked every day because of some BO wrong connectivity. I have checked at universe level but i am unable to find any connection with my bw user id. Even though it's getting locked every day. I want to check where my user id used for BW-BO connectivity.

Regards,

PRK.

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI..

BW User getting error while login to report (WebI) / universe design (IDT/UDT), What is the message getting while login to with Bw user id.

Or Report schedule is failed backed as BW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

There is now bex query is scheduled in background. There are some webi reports scheduled in background on daily basis. But there is no failed instances found in CMC/Launch Pad. Below is the log of my BW user.

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

• Check BASIS User maintained there for log-in  and password maintained correctly .?
  • Check whether User: BASIS have authorizations to schedule the WebI Reports or not?
  • Log-in WebI using BABSIS user id and PW and run the report. And check whether able to see data

or getting any messages?

• Check schedule report moved to mail/ any folder ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveeen,

you use promotion management and take BIAR fie of it then Export Import it whenever wherever you want have a look at below links:

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Shardendu Pandey