SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Best Practices for installing/running UCES Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing some technical challenges setting up NWDI 7.4 for UCES 6.05 development.

First of all, out of all the required SCs for FSCM_DB, there's one (namely UMEADMIN) that cannot be checked in. I have checked in all the other SCs; the correct UMEADMIN SCA file is also in the inbox directory. So not sure why it's not visible for check-in?

Then, when setting up NWDS (v7.0.30), I highlighted all the DCs under both FSCM_DB and SAP-UCES and created a project based on those. After that, I don't see the DC fscm/bd/web/shared in the J2EE DC Explorer. But I need to modify the jsp files in there. What am I doing wrong here?

Also, when I setup FSCM_BD as a dependent SC, I chose "Source" as package type (instead of "Source and Archive") because I read a post somewhere. Not sure if that is the correct choice?

Could the experts here please give me some pointers?

Thanks!

Eddy

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

You can add FSCM_BD as independent SC to the same track where you've added UCES SC.

Please select "Source and Archive" for FSCM_BD SC as well and try once again.

Once you check in the archives, sync your track by updating / re-importing the track configurations in NWDS,

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Anurag