cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal Flag in Item DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have portfolio item type with 5 DP's - Gate 1, Gate 2,... Gate 5. In the portfolio item type config I have flagged Gate 1 as "proposal". Item type is not flagged as a proposal. My expectation is, when the Item has DP Gate 1 active, the item will be shown in the "active proposals" scope in item dashboard, and when item active DP changes from Gate 1 to Gate 2, the item will be removed from the "active proposals". However, this is not happening. The item appears in "active proposals" scope in item dashboard even after the item has moved to DP Gate 2.

Any ideas on why? Am I understanding the standard functionality correctly?

Thanks,

Lashan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan

From my understanding the Scope is deteremined by the status group that the Item/Decision Point is assigned to. Can you test and check when you assign status group 'Proposal' next to the Decision Point Status whether it will then allocate the Item corectly? Do this therefore only for the specific decision point which you tagged with the 'Proposal'flag (under the Decision Point Status setting

Not sure if this will help but please let me know

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Chatsworth. I did try it, but did not work. I know that if I flag the item type as "proposal" it works since I have done that for another item type.