cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas - PPOME/PPOSE missing container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am seeing something strange in the PPOSE/PPOME transactions. When I search using the object manager in the desktop GUI, a Hit List container appears below the "Find By" container, and I can select the record I want to see from there.

However, in our Personas dev and test environments, the hit list does not show up after I enter a search parameter:

Does anyone know how to make the Hit list appear again?? What I find most interesting, is the fact that the Hit List still appears in our Production environment. I'm wondering if it might have to do with some of the notes that we have implemented. All the notes are in dev and test, but there are a few that we have not yet transported to production - 216770 & 1885506

Can some of you look at your ppose transactions and let me know if you can see the Hit List or not?

Thanks in advance!

Cheryl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Tried it in a system with Personas 2.0 SP1, and the hit list comes up fine.

System has EhP7 installed, SAPKB74003, kernel 7.40 patch 38.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is so strange! I know it must have been there at one point because I wrote a script with it. And that script is still working, so obviously the container is still accessible, it's just not visible for some reason. Thanks for checking, Tamas.

~ Cheryl

0 Kudos

hi cheryl,

can you check webgui to see whether its appearing there.

Your webgui url should be something like this:

http(s)://<target_system_host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=XXX

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it shows up normally in the webgui