cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total weights in delivery note

zoricak_marianne
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello. We have recently upgraded to 6.0 from 5.0. In our 5.0 system, when we created a delivery note from a stock transport order (PO) using VL10B, the weights for the batch line items would total up to the top item on the delivery note which would carry over to the packing list.   For example:

(top line) Part Number 1234               Total weight:   50 KG

Batch ABC    Qty.  5    weight  2 kg.          10 KG

Batch DDD    Qty. 10   weight  4 kg.          40 KG

And similarly for each part number on the delivery note, all batches totaled for that part number.

In the 6.0 system, the batch weights are populating, however they are not totalling up at the top level.  Total weight of zero is being carried to the packing list for all like items.  The warehouse person must manually total the weights for each part number to the top level for the information to pass to the packing list.

Is this standard behavior in the 6.0 system? Why would it work in 5.0 and not work the same way.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

6.0   -does not total weights

5.0  shows total weight

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its standard design!. I could see the same behavior up to EHP 7

Regards,

AKPT

zoricak_marianne
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand what you said, however it did work in 5.0.  Every delivery has the weight totalled at the top line item, regardless of the number of batches for each part number.  What changed from 5.0 to 6.0? Is there a user exit that would allow the total to populate on the top line for VL10B?

Thank you