cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have some problem with cost center report.

I have a vendor with multiple cost center postings with different invoices. I made the payment to all invoices through APP program. When i check the cost center report, its just showing the invoice which i raised, but not the payment which I made to that vendor for that particular cost center.

For Ex: For vendor Maruthi Constructions, 3 cost center has been assigned with different invoices.

1. Invoice amount 1000, cost center 456789

2. Invoice amount 1000, cost center 123456

3. Invoice amount 1000, cost center 789123

Now i made the payment through APP program and cleared all the invoice with one payment. When i check the cost center report S_ALR_87013611, its just showing the invoice which has raised to that vendor but not the payment to the vendor for that particular cost center.

I've tried with the t-code FBL1N, its just showing the invoice document with cost center but in the payment document, for which cost center the amount has paid is not showing.

Please guide me how to check the reports for cost center to the vendors along with invoice and payments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost center defines of cost of several department ,so you will not the report from the cost centers payment report.

Try in FBL1N , SAP1, SAP2 t code you will get the report as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

As Ajay said, the CC are only to capture the expense items. Unlike G/L's, Cost centers do not maintain track of whether an item is open or cleared. So, the payments do not get reflected in here.

You need to check on the FI side using vendor or G/L reports to see both the invoice and payment.

Regards

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya/ Ajay,

Thank you for your replies.

I have explained the same thing that you have given. But my clients are asking that in the cost center report only what ever the expenses has raised to the vendor and for the same invoices how much amount was received.

Is there any standard report to check there.

Regards,

Anil

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Execute FBL1N and you will get the document wise details of all vendor invoices

This FI doc no will be same as the reference doc no in Ksb1... This is the link

Its sure that in CC report you won't get payment details

Br. Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

That is as designed...

Cost centers are meant to capture expenses I.e. only the P&L items..

Payments are not meant to be captured in CC. You need to check that aspect in FBL1N report. If the item has red light, it is still open and not paid

Br. Ajay M