Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner checking in gts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can any one send the path

Suppose if i transfer master data like customer or vendor if it transferred successfully from ECC system how do we check those master datas in GTS.

I thought only the blocked business partners we have the tab to see.

but if the customer transferred successfully and the customer is not blocked then where should we check those customer details in GTS.

Thanks in Advance..............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

• If you need to check the business partner role/address details of transferred customer/vendor use transaction code BP.

Gts area Menu path: sanctioned party list screening->master data-> maintain business partner. This will redirect to the same tcode which I've given.

• If you would like to see SPL check status for your transferred customer/vendor. Please go to display blocked partners which you had referred in your post already. In the same selection screen, towards the end u will find 3 radio buttons. Select the one which says all checked partners w/pos/neg.

This will display blocked and the ones that r not blocked.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

thank u very much for your quick reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan ,

Now i got a doubt about you mentioned above BP path, there we have an option

1. Assign Customer to FTO

2. Assign Vendor to FTO

3. Assign Employee toFTO

$. Assign General BP to FTO

Can you explain is those steps require when ever we transfer a customer from ECC to GTS.

Can you please explain in Brief in which case we use those options?

Thanks in advance

I am trying to mark my questions as answered but that option button for marking is not getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

This assignment is needed only if the BP is created in gts. If the partner is replicated from the feeder system the company code is picked up from the assignment in feeder system and related fto is also dtermined automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thank you very much i really appreciate you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I heared that customer or vendor only we can create in ECC system.

Is it possible to create customer or vendor in GTS.

If it i possible  how we assign thoe customers to our Organizational structres like Sales org, Divison, Distribute channels.

There is no controll if we create a business partner like customer or Vendor.

If it is not possible then how we use Assign customer to FTO  steps in GTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can not create customer or vendor in GTS. What I meant was you can create Business Partners in GTS. Please check my earlier post. 

If needed, you can still create a Business partner of type customer/vendor in GTS. But  I've never seen someone doing this because GTS operates on the inputs from the feeder system.

Now coming back to your question on - Assigning FTO to Business partners. This can be used to restrict the screening results, for users in a particular FTO.

By default, when a customer or vendor is replicated from ECC. The company code to which the partner is extended in ECC is pushed to GTS and in GTS the mapping FTO for the company code is identified from configuration(Assign feeder system company code to FTO) and the data is stored in table /sapsll/parma.  This Business partner mapping with FTO in this table is used for Mail notification triggers in the event of blocked business partner.

You  have options for Mail notification under System Communication in GTS Area menu. You will define User groups, assign users under this group. You can setup Notification control for Blocked Business partner. In that particular area, you need to provide FTO, Legal regulation and the corresponding User group to which notification has to be triggered.

So, the code for SPL screening identifies the mapping FTO for a business partner(customer/vendor) and checks if there is a notification control setup for that FTO. If yes, will trigger mails to the user group assigned to that FTO/Legal regulation combination. You will find this logic in FM /SAPSLL/SPL_SCREENING_BP.

1) Assign Customer to FTO- Can be used if you know only the customer number in feeder system.

2) Assign vendor to FTO- if you remember the feeder system vendor number

3) Assign BP to FTO- Will let you assign FTO for all kind of partners including customer/vendor. You will have to use the GTS BP number as input.

FTO is also available in the selection screen for the BP screening in Dialog and batch mode. FTO assignment is done only for partners that you are creating in GTS. For customer/vendor replicated from GTS don't worry about this assignment.

Hope this helps. If not, please do check the standard help documentation

Assigning Business Partners to Foreign Trade Organizations - Compliance Management - SAP Library

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thank you very much.

Really it was very help you.

Today I am planning to call on mobile to at what time u will be free.