cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error referencing contract principal purchase agreement number in purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I'm adding a BOM item into stock transport order. Im getting an error when saving stock transport order " when referencing a contract, please enter a contract item number"

This is because EKPO-KONNR field is populated but the item field EKPO-KTPNR is not.  Program is set to clear out this field when sto creates but Agreement (and higher level item) still populate anyway even though we tell the BAPI not to. Do you know if there is configuration to make the agreement field not relevant for the sto?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you have a contract with a plant vendor? Explain the modification you have done in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm creating my sto with reference to a contract. I do not want to populate this field anyway. Is this driven by configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement is still unclear. You want to create an STO with reference to a contract (pretty unconventional) and yet do not want the contract/contract item fields to appear on the STO?

Why don't you create it without referencing a contract?

The basically states this: if you are creating a PO wrt to a contract, you will also need to specify the line item of the contract you are referring to, as a contract can have multiple lines.