SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in note Implementation 1847570 for SEPA project

eddourhri_ayoub
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I Tried To implement note: 1847570 in ECC 6.00 SAP but I have a probleme that The package: FKK_SEPA Doesn't exist,

Please Note that by implementing this note Only the program : RFKK_NOTE_1847570 is created, so i tried to create manually the pre-implementation

And when i execute the program in testrun there is an error:  Data Element or Structure MANDAT_DESCR_KK does not exist.

Do you have any Idea to solve this issue?

Thank's in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to get the version stuff out of the way first - what is the release and SP level of SAP_ABA and FI-CA in your system:

Or in other words, do you have any Enhancement Pack of ECC 6.0 installed in your system?

Next, does your system have the minimum release and Support package level for SEPA? Those are, according to 1845440  - SEPA Composite SAP Note: Mandates and IBAN for SAP_ABA

620            SAPKA62063

640            SAPKA64021

700            SAPKA70013

710            SAPKA71003

and 1853345  - SEPA Composite SAP Note for component FI-CA:

600          SAPK-60013INFICA

602          SAPK-60202INFICA

603          SAPK-60301INFICA

If you do have minimum release and SP levels, Notes 1845440 and 1853345 have Excels attached, with the list of all Notes to be implemented per release, up to a SP level in SAP_ABA and FI-CA respectively. My guess is, you are missing some of the "infrastructure" or "interface" notes prior to 1847570... on FI-CA side, judging from the name of missing data element.

Going the notes way to implement SEPA is a considerable challenge... We did it successfully on SAP_ABA 702 SP 11 and FI-CA 605 SP 08, by implementing as many notes as possible in the first iteration (notes up to October 2013 basically, with many bumps and manual activities along the way), then "freezing" and implementing a note only if we had identifiable problem.

cheers,

Janis

0 Kudos

HI Thank's For your Answer,

I have already implemented SEPA for our System (SAP_ABA 702 and FI-CA 605 ), Now i have to Implement the note 1875369 wich needs the Note: 1847570

While implementing this note the program :RFKK_NOTE_1847570 is created and it's execution in tesrun -> the error :   Data Element or Structure MANDAT_DESCR_KK does not exist.

Regards,

Ayoub.

0 Kudos

Ok, please implement 1809997 - SEPA in FI-CA: Mandate in document (ABAP Dictionary) then.

Good luck and cheers,

Janis

Edit in: I don't know how far it applies to your situation, but the primary reason why IMO it is not a good idea to pick and choose, which of the SEPA Notes (or even parts of notes or parts of DDIC changes) produced by SAP up to October 2013 one really "needs", is the risk that there will be error in the production, and the correction note will trigger a cascade of prerequisite notes, which were judged at the time of implementation project as not really needed... Take everything up to a September/October 2013, including the stuff not (yet) needed functionally, then "freeze" the system, test, and stabilise by picking and choosing individual notes.

Message was edited by: Jānis B

0 Kudos

Hello.

Janis is absolutely right about implementing SEPA notes. In my system we always say that when a SEPA note is needed, we don't know in advance how many "cousins" it will pull along.

In my system the structure MANDAT_DESCR_KK was created while installing SAP note 1825947 (one of the foundation notes for SEPA, with heavy changes in the system and extremely time consuming manual actions...

Best,

Jean-Marie

0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Marie

The note 1825947 Is the same thing that i need But the suport package is higher of my sytem FI-CA 605.

Thank's,

Ayoub.

0 Kudos

Hi again.

This is a tough call. This note is only available for release 606, unless SAP has some other notes for lower releases...

Do you have time/budget for a technical upgrade?

In my opinion you're bound to a long implementation.

Create an OSS request to check if SAP has anything for FI-CA 605.

Best,

Jean-Marie

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, EHP5 (FI-CA 605) is kind of "dividing line" for SEPA notes: often for 600 upto 605 there is one set of notes, and from 606 - another one.

Did the 1809997 not help you? It does contain instructions for manual creation of MANDAT_DESCR_KK along with slew of other DDIC changes.

cheers

Janis