cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 initial wizard configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to run the configuration wizard for PI 7.4 SP2 but got this error instead:

"Error: PostCondition Constraint with Description: Check local/remote SLDaccess with PI Adapter Framework User was violated, caused by: SLD not accessible with the PI Adapter Framework User. Check whether your SLD is reachable from the Integration Server and make sure that the user exists in the SLD, is not locked and has role SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR assigned".

A SAP Note said to update some components before running the wizard configuration to avoid such errors. Also, I understand that the ABAB and Java stack must have the same Support Package Level. My system is in SP2 and the latest Support Package available for NW 7.4 is SP6, but how could do this if the java stack is not yet registered in the remote SLD as a managed system.  I mean, I can not run a MOPz transaction in the Solution Manager to build a Support Package Stack for download and deploy it with SUM.

How could I deploy *.sca package if JSPM and SDM tools are not enable for this version of Netweaver?.

Do I have to deploy SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6 on both stack? or only SP6 is enough.

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Reynaldo

Did you get a fix for this?  We've just hit the same issue with PI 7.4 SP5.

This is the second 7.4 server we've built and oddly we didn't get this problem on the first one.

We've got a local and a central SLD (currently on PI 711 until we can upgrade it); it seems to be complaining that PIAFUSER doesn't exist on the local 7.4 one, which of course it doesn't since that should now be PIAF<SID> in the 7.4 world.

I could probably get around it by merely creating a PIAFUSER user on the local system but that would be a bit inelegant?!?

Chris