cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM ZMIV Visibility Missing from "Assigned To Me" - "Reported by me"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently experiencing an odd issue in our current server and would be greatful if I could receive some support on the matter.

We currently have SolMan 7.1 SP11 and we have fully configured ITSM for our VAR candidacy.

The main issue is that the client's user which we are testing with cannot see any ZMIV type of incidents on "My Messages" area:

(Even though I have 6++ reported by me, and 2++ that require my action)

The thing that I find extremely odd is that by mistake, I created a ZMRQ and this... I can see. But I can't see ZMIV which is what I really need!

This cannot be an authorization issue. I have created extra roles with specific authorization objects (with *), added SAP_ALL/SAP_NEW, and still, the only type of transaction this user can see are ZMRQ, no ZMIV.

Any idea as to why this might be happening? I'm pretty sure this must be a customizing issue, but can't fathom where.

Thank you,

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check:

1833563 - Solution Manager: Incidents not showing in "My Messages" section of Home screen of CRM_UI

https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1833563

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

Sadly, I had already seen this note in the past few minutes, and the entry does not exist in my system:

(Only XACT_PARTNER_FCT exists, but no EXACT_PARTNER_FCT )

Kind regards,

Pablo

r_piets2
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Were you able to solve this?

Kinds regards,

Remy