cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Access Request Creation- Data Source of User Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was doing GRC 10.0 Configuration and found a query which I am not able to resolve.

While creation of any kind of Access Request in GRC through NWBC> Acces Management Tab>Access Request>Access Request Creation.

In the user details section, I can see the HR records( like Pernr, position, manager) have been visible to some extent.

My question is where from these details came in GRC. What configuration we should maintain to achieve these HR records?

Hope to get a quick response as this is one of the requirement of the implementation which I am doing with my customer.

Thanks,

Atanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atanu,

you can customize the User Detail Data Source in SPRO > GRC > Access Control > Maintain Data Sources Configuration > [User Detail Data Source].

Which fields is enabled in the request screen can be customized in the end user personalization under SPRO > GRC > Access Control > User Provisioning > Maintain End User Personalization.

Let us know if you need more details.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks for your response. It helped me to know certain things.

But when I am navigating to SPRO > GRC > Access Control > Maintain Data Sources Configuration > [User Detail Data Source], it is configured with a ECC system in target connector and User data type is maintained as "SU01".

Now my question is where from in my case the GRC is pulling the HR records (PA20) like PERNR, POSITION,PERSONEL AREA etc? SU01 does not provide these information. My ECC box is integrated with HR module, so is it taking the data from HR directly?

Thanks in advance!

Atanu

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atanu,

actually not. You can configure your ECC box as data source with data type HR and then it should gather information from HR.

It is also possible to define more than one data source. E.g. ECC with SU01 as first, ECC with HR as second.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (0)