Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU10 system generated password download to excel file ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have done the mass password reset via SU10. in the log file i got system generated passwords for 10 different users.

Please let me know how to download all the passwords to Excel file.

i can able to download for 1 user only. not for all users

Regards

Kiran.S

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a workaround, locate the Export button and select local file and then export to clipboard.  You can then save it to Notepad.  You could then run a find and replace to remove the pipe keys.  Otherwise, please reference SAP Note 1080608 - Defining ABAP ALV export format for spreadsheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Use Sap Script recording and playback for setting password for users in mass number.

You need input usernames from an excel sheet.

small bit of vbs code .. nothing much and it will do the trick for you.

Cheers

Pavan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks For all your reply.

But tell me is there any direct way to export the logs of SU10 (System generated passwords) to Excel.

Because i want to sent the passwords to users

Regards

Kiran.S

0 Kudos

Refer to the SAP Note previously mentioned.  You should be able to configure the ALV settings from SE38:

SU10:

Generate the password and the summary will appear - choose the file save option to export to the clipboard:

When Excel is activated in ALV, the option will appear as one of the choices for Save As capabilty