cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization step for in New Plant in production planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks for your continues support from SCN.

My company having one of the production process unit.

Already some plants (1000 ) are assign the process order customization. But currently include  one additional plant  ( 1001) for process manufacturing.

Basically create order type, production scheduler, production scheduling profile these are all the main thing, other wise what are all the assignment to be ensure , create and followed.Kindly send me the customization step for each assignment in our new plant.

( order creation to end of the account settlement itself)

I am waiting for your valuable feedback.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

if all master data configuration is over in the new plant, you can proceed to crteate the required cofiguration for new plant.

if your production process is similar across all plants then you can simply copy all the required things from your old plants, or if the process is different in the new plant you have to configure the required settings.

as you asked what are required settings apart from Basically create order type, production scheduler, production scheduling profile these are all the main thing,

apart from above things. actually the configuration is depends on your Production process which you Follow in your business. as standard process starts from Configuration od SOP And Transfering Demand To MRP and Running MRP then executing the results of mrp in this case we need to configure  SOP And MRP Settings First then remaining Production process configuration.

can you give the details of your PRoduction process then we can discuss the sequence of required configuration.

Thanks&Regards,
Venkat.

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos