cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Released documents are not checked with change in price or quantity in order

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear All,
Sale order gets blocked due to credit check issue while creation, then it is released by the credit control team.  Once released, if any changes are made to that order like, the order quantity is increased/decreased or pricing then the order should block as a result of the credit check.
But in our case, whenever there is a change in sale order at Va02 credit check is not performed as a result sale order is not blocked. Please find my automatic credit check settings in ova8. Please suggest

Regards,
Avinash reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Have you gone throught the note which Srinu S has shared? There are mentioned all possible scearios with examples. You'll get your order blocked again if you are increasing price or quantity and credit value is increased. If you are decreasing than system wont blockl the order. Go through the note again and then check again. If still not getting your required results then explain here with your scenario with values.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

I have gone through the note thoroughly. My order is not blocked when the quantity is increased.

If I change the order with duration of 24 hrs or more than a day Credit check is performed and the order is blocked. Same case even I maintained “Deviation in %” (tested by taking 1%, 5%, 10%)

I have created an order with quantity 1 and value Rs 1000. Credit check is performed and as sufficient credit amount is not available (credit limit 900) order is blocked.

In FD32 I have increased the limit to 1000 and released the order in VKM3/VKM1 After a while I have increased the quantity to 2 and value Rs 2000, No credit check is performed while saving the document. Hence Status of this Order is not updated and now in “Released” mode. (Credit Limit is 1000)

If I change the document with one day duration interval credit check is performed and order is blocked.

Kindly advice. Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please keep the field blank or 0 days If you had maintained the number of days field with some days, Just maintain Deviation % only, then try once again.

This will not work in the following situations.

The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here.

Please let me know your update,i will also try from side and update you by end of the day today.

thanks,

Srinu.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just for cross checking have you checked that you have sufficient stock and system is confirming stock whe you are changing quantity from 1 to 2?

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have replicate the scenario in my system and system is blocking order when I am increasing quantity and saving the order. Forget about the days factor. Test on order value and quantity factor. What I did was the same you have mentioned.

Following is my settings which is working fine.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

My sincere thanks for your efforts

Just for confirmation, Have u changed the quantity multiple times. In my system if I change the value for first time it is checking, but after saving the changes if I change it for second or third time (time interval less than day) it is not checking.

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I just checked this and system is checking if value is greater than credit limit. I have assigned credit limit 2000 and if value is less than 2000 it is not blocking the order and if it is more than 2000 it is blocking the order no matter how many time I change the quantity. I have checked it on order that I created 30 minutes ago. Time factor is another thing. Currently your issue is with order value and credit limit value. It should block order if your value is exceeding the credit limit value no matter you change it twice or thrice.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

If you look at my settings, derivation in % is “0”

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

Did u release the order before changing??

Create order with one quantity and value 2200 where your credit limit is 2000. Your order is blocked,Increase your credit limit to 2200 and release the order. After releasing the order increase the quantity order to 2, where your value increases to 4400. if credit check is active please save and change the order quantity to 3. Is credit check active now? Please confirm.

The above the case in our system.

Before the order is released, no matter how many times credit check is performed. But after order is released credit check is not perfomed

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After releasing the order increase the quantity order to 2, where your value increases to 4400. if credit check is active please save and change the order quantity to 3. Is credit check active now? Please confirm.

I did the same and order is getting blocked when I increase quantity from 1 to 2 and save order with value 4400. If I increase to 3 value becomes 6600 and it gets block again. Credit limit is 2200 that is the reason that order will be blocked no matter how many time we change it or how much value we have more than allowed credit limit. Once allowed credit limit is breached the order will be blocked. Syste is behaving normally in my case.

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I too replicated the same scenario.

1 created sales order worth of 2200/rs where the credit limit was 2000/rs. System blocked the sales order after that released the order then again

2. changed the qty from 1 to 2. During changing the qty itself system shown the pop up message saying that "static credit check exceeded by XXX amount" and then saved the sales order and status is blocked.

But i don't know in your case why system is behaving like that, check with ABAPer may be if there is any Exit is overriding this standard functionality?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no USER exit, I am using static check here.

I have changed the order quantity today (Order created and released yesterday) Credit check is performed and Order is blocked. I have released it through VKM3 and changed the quantity but no credit check performed and order is not blocked.

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are sure there is no userexit involved then I must say this is strange behavior. Is this happening in your DEV system or PRD? If you have some other system or client could you check this in that?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the screen shot shared by you, the field "Critical fields" is not checked.  Check this box and assign "A' in "Reaction" tab against this.  Retry the process and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As suggested by you, I have checked Critical fields and assigned A in reaction Tab,  if i increase the quantity in order No credit check is performed as a result credit status is in "Released"

Regards,

Avinash Reddy

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This you can define in the deviation % in OVA8. For more details please refer the below note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/718260

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

I have tried by maintaining % in "Deviation in percentage" field ex: 2%, 10% but still i could not achieve the result.

Regards,

Avinash reddy M