cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push with iOS Device in Agentry Syclo Platform with Non SAP Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All , I want to use Push notification in below way in iOS device . Scenario 1 : When i connect my device first time in network then i am in network with Sync . but once device goes away from network and come again to network then i need to do sync and again connected as push . Requirement is : Once i connected in push with network and if i goes away from network and come backup then i don't want to do again SYNC to connect PUSH but device automatically should connect as push . Can you please suggest ? How its possible ? Thanks & Regards,   Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the Transmit Configuration that you use for your push there are some settings:
"When Off-Line" if this is set to "Attempt to work on-line every X minutes X seconds"  When the Agentry client detects it is no longer able to connect to the server, it will try sending a request to connect back to the server every what time is set here.  The client will try every X time for the value that is sent in "Attempts". 

So if work-Off line is set to every 5 minutes, and attempts is set to 5.  The client will send a request to reconnect to the server every 5 minutes for a total of 25 minutes. 

If the client doesn't connect in that set amount of time, it will then go into an off-line state, and a transmit is required to enable push again.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve , Thanks 4 your replay .... your ans is very helpful for me. Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kunal,

Unless you have any other questions for this tread, can you make an post as "Correct Answer".  This way it lets other members of the SCN know that a post and what post solved your question.

Stephen Streeter

Answers (0)