Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful IDOC from sending client not updating in receiving client

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating EDI output for outbound delivery from e.g. client 500, though I can see successful Idoc created for DESADV type in WE05, but its not received  in receiving client 400.

Moreover when tried to manually trigger IDOC again through WE19 system shows a screen to remote logon to the receiving system with default client as 300 which is not set anywhere as transmitting this IDOC and even I enter login credentials of receiving client it fails to update.

I have already checked WE20, WE21, BD64 and existing threads on SCN but unable to find any clue.

Can anybody please help.

Regards,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved,

problem was for RFC destination where User and Password was not incorrect in SM59 since the user was changed it and hence was not matching with receiving system, upon changing the login details it resolved the issue

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul:

Check Tcode: Sale

Idoc Interface/Application Link Enabling (ALE)-->Basic Settings-->Logical System

-->Asign logical system to client

I think in your case it linked to client 300 instead of 400, as you mentioned below points

"Moreover when tried to manually trigger IDOC again through WE19 system shows a screen to remote logon to the receiving system with default client as 300 which is not set anywhere as transmitting this IDOC and even I enter login credentials of receiving client it fails to update."

Thanks

Varun

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I was not checked this earlier but it also shows all clients are maped with respective logical sytem e.g. 500 clietn to 500 LS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you maintain partner type LS  and Maintain all outbound and inbound message types for the given partner

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Yes I did maintian req. setting in WE20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

1. Check workflow customizing and/or event-linkage (SWU3)

2. Execute the program: RBDMOIND.

This will check whether IDOCs have reached destination & update the status as 12, if it has reached successfully. Please update accordingly so that I can check more.

Thank you

Regards

SRT

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SRT,

1. Can you please tell more steps need to be performed in SWU3 as I am not much awae of this txn.

2. I checked in RBDMOIND and it shows 3 idoc not yet been sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Please check in SWU3 under

Maintain Runtime Environment

Configure RFC Destination

Maintain Workflow System Administrator must be maintained.

and also check which user have you assigned that will carry your IDOC to the source system.

Thank you,

Regards

SRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Additionally you can check Distribution Model BD64 (I think you will find solution here) it is used to describe the ALE message flow between logical systems. Business objects are distributed to connected recipients according to a unique distribution model that can contain rules of varying complexity depending on the type of business objects involved.

Thank you,

Regards

SRT

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SRT,

Entry is alrady maintained in BD64

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SRT,

I maintianed settting in SWU3 as you mentioned and tried again but still same problem..