cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change table to subform for note 1963997

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

In our company, we want to use the new Payslip Adobe Form. We use the 'old' SAP_PAYSLIP_DE_P form to copy it in z namespace and change this one because, at this time, we dont know that a newer form will come. The Problem of this old form is the header (always shows data of inperiod, not for forperiods when available). Now I found a note, to change the logic and layout of the old form to change it to the new one (SAP_PAYSLIP_DE_O).

Note 1963997 describes how I do that. In point 1.5.1 in the first pdf attachment I should download the layout (*.XDP) and convert the table element 'Lohnarten' into a subform on my local machine with the fombuilder.exe. But I do not find the function to download the layout in transaction sfp... I only found the function do download the whole form as XML.

So, can someone help me to do that?

Hope someone can halp.

Best Regards

Michael

SAP Basis Version 701 0012

SAP HR Version 604 0072

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this thread

Someone mentions that the layouts can be found in tables FPLAYOUT and FPLAYOUTT.

Perhaps that will help you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam.

Thanks for your Help. The thread helps me to find the xstring of layout to implement a Z report to do it myself. The SAP-Basis Patch Level seems to be to low to have the option in SAP Standard.

Now I have the options to do all the steps in note 1963997 to change the old SAP_PAYSLIP_DE_P to newer SAP_PAYSLIP_DE_O form.

Best Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

You were very close!

Open your form in SFP, go to utilities->uploading/downloading->download layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam.

Thats the problem... I dont have the option you mention.

There is only the option to download the whole form as XML. And the local Formbuidler cannot open this. You can see it in the attached file.

Thanks and Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry I don't know how to help you, maybe your version of ADS is older than the one I use (im at basis 702 0007).

Perhaps you should rename your thread to "How to download form layout" or something similar to increase the chance that someone who knows something about this will look at your thread.