cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not access data generator in HANA SHINE Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

After import Delivey Unit of SHINE Content, then i was told by the Guide Book that i could use data generator to generate demo data by access URL

http://<myServer>:<XS Port>/sap/hana/democontent/epm/admin/ui/WebContent/admin.html

STEP1:I used SYSTEM on the HANA login page

STEP2:Error 404 refelect

Does anyone else have encountered this problem?

Message was edited by: Tom Flanagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You might check the repository browser, but I don't believe that URL is correct.  There is no ui or WebContent folder in the path in my system.  Its just /sap/hana/democontent/epm/admin/

But I suggest checking the folder structure in the Repositories view in your own system to make sure. My system is a new version and could be different than what you are seeing. However this would explain why you are getting the 404. 

Also make sure that SYSTEM has the necessary SHINE admin role added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kindly advice! as you said, i find the path '/sap/hana/democontent/epm/admin/' in my repository,and  the version same as new as yours.Unfortunately,after login with SYSTEM,  the IE8 shows that some JS files were not defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As IE8 cannot support HTML5, thus the error happened. However, after using Chrome (which support HTML5) instead, the problem solved!

Answers (0)