cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT LIMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have an issue related with credit limit. Credit limit of the customer is 17 Lakh. and credit limit used it is showing 54 Lakh in f.35. However open delivery value and open billing value is 0, and pending open order is 8 Lakh and outstanding is 4 Lakh.

So i want to know why credit limit used or open sales order is 54Laksh when it is not, or from where the value is getting picked up..

Text Removed

Abhishek

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add such text in your post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek

Please check whether you have mention risk category and horizon date in fd32 status tab .

please check and revert

govinder_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

kindly run MCVR / MC30 and VA05N to see is there any open credit memo/ consignment order are existing.

i belive above clue will assist you in getting to solution.

regards;

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the screen shot of FD32 ( Sales value)of the payer customer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you have maintained the same Credit Horizon date as that of FD32.  Also, have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1969447 - Wrong Update in S067 Structure - VL_COMPLETE

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmipathy Sir,

I'm afraid I dont fully understand "Ensure that you have maintained the same Credit Horizon date as that of FD32." Where is the same Credit Horizon date to be maintained? Is it Customer master?

Glad to see your post on my question. Thank you.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the screen shot as below.

Please try to compare the FD32 valeus with RVKRED88 and if you find diff then run the report RVKRED77.

And check the VKM4 of the sales document values. And also please refer the Notes refered by Seniors.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
showing 54 Lakh in f.35

Once you execute FD32, you can see the credit horizon field where some date would be there.  You have to maintain the same date in the Tcode referred by you.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello laxmi sir,

In fd32 there is no horizon date maintained, however in OVA8 horizon date is 2 Month.

pls suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I'm facing similar kind of issue. Please share if you find some solution or investigation area.

Thank You.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also the open items in FI (tcode FBL5N).

Check also note 1756125 - Wrong credit values - identify and correct

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I checked in fbl5n and the outstanding is 4 Laksh, however the i want to know why system is showing credit limit used as 54 L and credit limit is 17L..

Thanks