Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using 3rd party toll for loggin to Secure .

I have some users reporting that they can't login to Secure Connection.

I would like to know what are the common problems which are faced everyday.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marata,

You didn't mention what the third party tool is ?

Have you contacted the supplier of the third party tool for help ? It sounds like their product is causing the issue that is stopping your users being able to login.

The "common problems" depend on which SNC library is being used, so I hope you can understand that it is not possible to answer this generically. However, you can look in dev_w0 trace file for Snc error messages - hopefully this will help.

Cheers,

Tim

2 REPLIES 2

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marata,

You didn't mention what the third party tool is ?

Have you contacted the supplier of the third party tool for help ? It sounds like their product is causing the issue that is stopping your users being able to login.

The "common problems" depend on which SNC library is being used, so I hope you can understand that it is not possible to answer this generically. However, you can look in dev_w0 trace file for Snc error messages - hopefully this will help.

Cheers,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have experience working with 3rd party tool called Keon.

Keon has its own server in which the user login info is stored in the keon database.

In su01 we find an entry called SNC which has SNC String .

If user is using secure to login then there should be an string in su01 and no check should be there .

If there is check then non secure is used to login.

user will be facing max problems with the check and uncheck.

Thanks