Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination for BOS (Bill Of Service ) Pricing Procedure

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I have a problem here in account determination for the condition types in Bill Of Service (BOS) pricing procedure ,, because the pricing procedure for the BOS From t-code : VSK3 runing using application (VE) and when i go to Account determination in t-code : VKOA i couldn't find the application (VE) bearing in mind that the standard application in SD Pricing Procedure is (V) where i can't select it in BOS Pricing procedure .

Please help what should i do with this OR how can i make an account determination for (BOS) condition Type.

Regards,

Mahmoud Rashad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maria_miessen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The allocation G/L accounts for revenue account determination is done on application V Sales/Distribution. The application VE is used for pricing of services of a sales order. For a sales order item with a bill of service the pricing takes place on the sales header, sales item, outine and service line. The pricing for sales order item is defined under the customizing path

Sales and Distribution > Pricing > Pricing Control. The pricing for outline and services is defined under the customizing path Sales and Distribution > Bill of Services > BOS Pricing.

The user can edit conditions for a service line. The system determines the net value of each service line using the condition technique (pricing procedure). The system cumulates the net values of the service lines to a total value, and transfers it to the sales document item as a costing value.

SAP has delivered the following conditions for a sales order item to fetch the value of the bill of service:

• Condition EKBS for document flow for a unit price contract
  • Condition EK02 for document flow for a flat-rate contract.

Condition EK02 is a statistical condition. This means that you have to enter the value required for sales pricing manually in condition likePR00 of the document item. Each time EK02 is changed (quantity change, insertion of a service line), PR00 is not changed and has to be manually processed. The allocation of G/L accounts for revenue account determination is done on the application V Sales/Distribution.

Best regards,

Maria Miessen

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Maria,

You are right we discovered that there is no account determination for the BOS itself , we just made the costing condition type be copied from BOS to the SD pricing procedure & then account determination will be based on SD Pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Mahmoud

Answers (0)