Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace listbox table fields in webdynpro application

Aditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not sure whether I am asking a small querie or a markable query, as I am new to Webdynpro module.

There is a listbox which is getting dispalyed with the help of database table.

I need to change the list box data with other internal table by replacing database table details.

How can I change it. please tel me in a detailed manner with the help of screenshots.

Please tell me on urgent basis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve your requirement as below

• Let us say, your list box ui element's datasource is bound to a context node MY_LIST as below

• Identify the location where the values of node MY_LIST is getting populated and there you can have your own set of data and bind it to context node MY_LIST

lo_node->bind_table( new_items = lt_new_list ).

Here, you only need to do is bind the new set of values to context node which is bound to LIST BOX.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Aditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ramakrishna,

for list box,

I can see the following screen shot. Please tel me how can I find ur screen shot.

Also , let me know the binding process and passing ITAB data to this Listbox.

Thank u.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yours is not an ITEMLISTBOX, its a DROPDOWNLIST, and its done by binding the context node DROP_DDI and attribute ZZMODULE.

Now, you need to bind the NEW values to context node DROP_DDI, so that it reflects in DropDownByIndex element.

Check for methods WDDOINIT( ) or some other methods, where data of drop down list is getting populated.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helo,

Create a new table UI element, and make binding to the node which is already bound to listbox. data which is displayed in ListBox, that will be displayed in tabular format. Ensure to keep the required columns only while creating Table UI element.

Aditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chengalarayulu,

I had tried to create new UI element. But only the option 'Display UI element' is enabled from the rest.

If I click on 'Display UI' element, I was getting 'No values found' as an information message.