cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EZT Codes mass change for all products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Currently I only find a way to change the EZT codes (european customs tariff), like Y900, for every single product in GTS (customs products).

Is there a possibility to change the EZT Code Y900 for all products in the system?

BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I just checked and found that there is no standard way to change Product Master-Documents for Customs Processing but still we have a way to do so with a little bit skill from a developer.

Actually, as you can make out, these values are getting stored in the Database Table /SAPSLL/PRDOC, hence your developer can write a program to add/update such values for particular fields using the earlier mentioned table. This will not update the status of the products in the already created documents. This should be used as a last way out, when we can't get anything else as a solution.

For more, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Aman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both. I will check the possibilities which we will have here. Thanks for your kind help.

Have a nice day.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Are you talking about the "Authorities" tab in the Product Master record (table /SAPSLL/PRDOC)?  If so, I don't know of any way to make mass changes.  Of course you could get a developer to create a program...

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dave,

Yes, you are right. I only knew the way to change it unter "Authorities". For e.g. If I have 10 000 products, then I have to change it for every single product? 😉

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Your example is interesting, and maybe leads to further discussion...

As far as I know, the 'Y900' code is not changing, so is your requirement to change the entries only theoretical, or do you want to delete the entries due to mistakes?

Could you consider proposing the 'Y900' (or other) document using the Data Proposal mechanism, perhaps based on the Tariff Code, rather than maintaining the document in all Products?

I can see that SAP have provided a Function Module /SAPSLL/PRDOC_FAE_SELECT that allows you to find all Products that have particular documents assigned.  Perhaps that could help your developer if you decide to create a maintenance program?

Let us know if you need further assistance or sympathy with this 🙂

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I would like to add the code Y900 for e.g. for every product. Can I add the EZT Code to the HS Codes?

Or should I add the codes to the data suggestion scheme?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

With the very latest version, you can arrange for the document code to be added according to the HS Code(s).  For older versions, or without the latest Support Packages, you can use the Data Proposal functionality.

If ALL of your Products for certain HS Codes are covered by the 'Y900' statement, then you could use the Data Proposal as follows:

1. Create a new Field Combination (like ZFC_nnn) having field I_IMPCN.
  2. Add the new FC to the Access for the required Target Field - for example, D_PDOC_TYP.

Then, in the Master Data area, make entries for the HS Code(s) to propose the relevant statement.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave