Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ERP Upgrade EXPORT DVD Problem

former_member195313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all ,

I am going to try SAP release upgrade for our SAP ECC 5.0 system to SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 , I have got related SP stack and XML file via SolMan system and started the upgrade with SUM , in the extraction phase i have passed KERNEL DVD with "51048086 SAP_Kernel_7.40_windows_x64_" but i am currently in trouble with "EXPORT DVD" section , i have downloaded "51033501 - SAP ERP 6.0 Upgrade Export" kit but SUM tool not continue.

My Version Informations are ;

SAPUpConsole.Log

Also i have atached the related log files.

Thank you so much for your precious support.

Fatih YÜKSEL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faith,

Did you resolve this problem? I have the same issue.

Regards,

Ettienne Wilson

former_member195313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ettienne , Yes we solved the problem.Problem was related the Installation DVD Set. Our Source System SAP ECC 5.0 and our target release SAP ECC 6.0 with EHP7 So we have tried with DVD 51033501 but it didn’t work then we have opened a OSS message And OSS returns with solution ; upgrade export DVD 51033501 was wrong the right one was 51046680 and this answer solved our problem. Best Regards. Fatih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faith,

Thanks for coming back to me. Our problem was because of a bad stack.xml file. We had to recreate our stack file in Solution Manager and restart the upgrade. We are proceeding with the upgrade now.

Regards,

Ettienne Wilson