Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation between tabs in MM

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a small problem ,

I have created a custom tab in MM01/MM02/MM03. The 'X' tab.

The problem is that the navigation between standard tabs is working correctly, but when I am on my custom tab, no possibility to navigate furthermore.

If I press the standard button back I will go to the 'Classification' tab.

this is the 'X' tab view (for the moment)

I want that 'X' tab to have the same 'navigation' like 'Basic data 1' tab or 'Basic data 2' tab.

Is this possible?  If yes, how to do it.

i have read a lot of threads for example:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ovidiu,

Under Logistics - General > Material Master > Configuring the Material Master > Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence, select your SSq (will probably start with Y*/Z*) and change the SCon status to 4000/4004/4005 depending on your number of subscreens. I think that should do the trick.

Hope it helps!

Tudor

1 REPLY 1

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ovidiu,

Under Logistics - General > Material Master > Configuring the Material Master > Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence, select your SSq (will probably start with Y*/Z*) and change the SCon status to 4000/4004/4005 depending on your number of subscreens. I think that should do the trick.

Hope it helps!

Tudor