cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee recurring Deductions to be nil if absent whole month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts Need you valuable help for my issue .

The issue is that , when an employee is absent whole month in such case the deductions should also go nil .

what is happning currently is , when EE goes absent whole month , the earnings side all is Zero but deductions remain , and net pay goes negative.

What is the solution ?

If i have to write PCR , request experts to kindly help me in the same and where to insert in schema ..

Sincere request to provide your valuable help experts ..

Thank you

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If employee is absent for whole month... then statuary components too will be reduced...

& regarding Recurring Payments & deduction.. You can manually delimit the wage type for that month....

Hope this should solve your issue,,,,

Regards,

Veeram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeram !

Thank you for your reply well yes , when it comes to statutory deductions like PF and ESI , they becum zero , and manual deductions like Trade union deductions , Society contributions , LIC deductions remain th same.   yes i too suggested my client the same,  to delimit the dates .  but, client asking whether SAP can give them that facility .

Currently we are delimiting in such scenarios ..  but is there a way ??

Thank you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The manual deductions are applicable when employee is present & works....

This is probably the only soln..... & easy one... Delimiting is the best options,... & have no impact on payroll posting etc....

Regards,

Veeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeram !!

Thank you for your advise ...

well sounds litle disappointing that SAP does not have this flexibility,

o fcourse delimiting  is easy i agree , only task would be to recreate again for the next month , and if the end user forgets it all gona be rework .

Besides  i consider your suggestion and go ahead if there isn't  any way out den..

Thank you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Delimiting the wage types should not be an issue,,  you can delimit the wage types for a month & start assigning that amount  in subsequent / future period... & in case of any deviation in future you can modify/delete the wage type amount,,,,

Hope this should ease your work....

Regards,

Veeram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just one suggestion,

Why don't you run a LOP action and make EE as Inactive during that perios and then run payroll and try the result.

Experts, please correct me if wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

Thank you for reply and sory for late response to you too.

Well.. could you plz explain in little more detail as to how to go about it ,and how to execute it ?

Thank you

Arun

suresh_kumar90
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Chk this table V_51P6_B and maintain wage types in this table and also maintain priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ...

Firstly thank you for your reply and suggestion , and sorry for late response as i was stuck in some diff issue.

I went thru you suggestion and checked in Dev with the table V_51P6_B .. there when i read the F1 help of each field, i did not find any option applicable to my requirement .... because all options are meant for arrears or carry forwarding  of the deductions WT .

where as what i need is that , if EE is absent for whole month and if such EE is making some contribution like Trade Union fees or LIC deduction or loan , which is recurring , then such deduction should be 0  for that month , and again it should be continued when the EE is present from next month.

Hope you got me..

Plz advise

Thank you

Arun