cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue while creating Sales order thru ZMPC_SO_CONTRACT.

Method which i followed:-

(I) Go to ZMPC_SO_CONTRACT

(II) Browse the file from desktop

(III) Execute

Issue:- Once SO created in SAP, then only we can find amount is mismatched..

Pls someone help me, how to find out the amount mismatches before creating Sales order???

Note:- VA01 does not work out for this, so we are using this code.

Thanks,

Jayapriya.J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayapriya,

You can do one thing. Create sales orders through va01 and through the Z transaction that you have mentioned and compare both of them. If there is an account mismatch in the Z transaction and standard order, you will be definite that there is an error in the Z transaction.

Then, check for the excel sheet that you are using to upload if there is any data issue. Before going for debugging, please check functionally. Many a times, it is an error in what we are doing process wise rather then an error in the code written.

After doing all this, if the error persists, please go for technical help. You can replicate the issue in any of the test systems and ask the ABAPer to check it.

Regards,

Swosti Panda.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are comparing amount specified in excel sheet and amount you maintained in condition records. If I understand your issue correct then you have to check the price maintained in condition record and excel sheet and ask your abaper to check in debug mode on when amount is getting changed during sales order save, since it is Z transaction your technical team could help.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yeah its Customize tcode, Instruction which i mention in above is the actual process which we following for mass SO creation, but the issue is i could not find the amount mismatch before creating SO in SAP, Since we are keeping separate excel to upload. Even support team doesn't aware of the issue.

JP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jayapriya,

As yuvraj v has asked - The amount mismatch is between what and sales order?

Is it amount in file and in the sales order in SAP?

Can you create a sales order manually with the same data in the file? and check the amount in that order?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As specified by the members you need to debug the programme with your Abaper and put a condition that sales order need to be Displayed before saving.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Get it debugged with the help of your ABAPer

Thanks,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayapriya,

every transaction code started by Z or Y is a custom developed program. Only your system support team can help you with it.

Please don't question here about what they do or don't do. No one knows except your guys.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Janapriya

Here it is customizes t cod to crate sales order,

And also i am trying to understand your issue can you brief the issue.

what exactly mismatching price , to which you are comparing the price.

on what basis you are confirming price is mismatched . provide the details 

Regards

Yuvaraj