cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM SU (mixed pallets)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone, I wonder if someone can help me with a problem with the creation of SU (mixed pallets), is there any way to create these SU, automatically?  currently we can  only create these with  the LT07 transaction, thank you very much for your attention...

Caps lock issue in subject fixed - edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Habert,

create SU in LT07 tcode for mixed SUT and enter material A and B, it will displays the stock per storage unit for each material in LS33 as per attached snap.

and also please refer the below thread for SUT creation steps.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your replies,

All you say isright,  now we can make that process, but it is too manual work,  when we have over 3, 000 palletizing materials, ...  what we need is to make the process faster, for this reason we are looking for a solution and avoid entering "n "number of times a transaction LT07, we may have to develop a solution, do you know any BAPI that can help us?

thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hebert,

Could you please provide more detail about your requirement

1) you want to create only SU and then later on you want to place stock

2) you want to create SU at the time of TO creation with mixed sku etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer Manish,

I need to create storage units, at the time, that is, for example, I have in stock 1,000 pieces of material A and 500 pieces of material B, which I desire is palletized storage units ( STANDARD SIZE) , if each SU allows 10 Pcs A with 5 pcs B, I  want that this process to be faster,otherwise it is a lot of manual work.

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of TO creation you have to select the option Create SU (single) and system displays the screen for placing mixed storage unit into the warehouse. You have to enter the SUT as well as the destination storage type that is SU managed and system will automatically create mixed SU as per the requirement.

Thanks,