cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WWI Label Tabel format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WWI experts,

I have a question, I know in SDS templates we can design a table with repeating row based on VAT instance. Can we do the same in labels? Have you done this formatting, if so could you please provide me an example.

I am unable to specify repeating group if I use table structure within a text area. Table I want to build are really small tables so that I could align hazards and its composition percantage to be aligned like table display. So please let me know.

Thanks

Pugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pugazh,

please narrate the exercise you were trying to develop and what is the difficulty you face in label creation.

Regards

Dhinesh

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pugat,

the syntax is the sameas in MSDS templates. The only difference is that inlbels you hve to define text boxes in which the WWI code stands. Everything else is identical.

Ralph

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pugat

what exactly did you try to do in context "I am unable to specify repeating group if I use table structure within a text area"; what was the "issue" (what does "unable" mean); yes it is a challenge to take care WWI development in context of labels (topic of font size); but table structures should be possible (in my opinion); but not sure about "text area".

In Example: Layout of an Abridged Material Safety Data Sheet - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Libr... and Example: Generated Report Template - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Library an example is shown using "table" structure for Safety data sheet; so what challenge do you have in "label" development?

C.B.