cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Blocked Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need to check in an automatic control if a vendor is blocked. Do you have any idea of how to display this information?

I have checked table LFA1 but there is not such a field.

Thank you so much!

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Refer the below T-code's.Hope will help you.

FK05  -             Block Vendor (Accounting)           

MK05  -             Block Vendor (Purchasing)             

Also refer this Thread1

Thread2

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers.

Kind regards

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

If your question has been answered please close the thread out with the solution. I have noticed of the of 16 questions you have asked on SCN you have only closed 1 out.

Even if the community did not provide you with the answer, if you solved it yourself you should come back and update the solution to benefit the community.

Regards

Colleen

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Looking at vendor block data you have:

Transactions FK05/MK05.XK05 for Block/Unlock  Vendor

For All company code/purchasing org there are fields SPERR - Central Posting Block and SPERM - Central Purchasing Block - in LFA1 table

But if the block is company code level then you have table LFB1 for field SPERR - Posting Block for Company Code and table LFM1 for field SPERM - Purchasing Block for purchasing organisation. There will be records for each company code or purchasing org that the vendor exists for.

I haven't configured process controls for the automated monitoring. However, if trying to find data I recommend look in the source system transaction to see where data is stored or talk to your functional consultant. In particular, your functional consultant may need to provide advise on custom developments, etc to consider in your scope of analysis.

Regards

Colleen