cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan - scheduling requirements

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have 2 requirements from business and looks like I am not able to find a standard solution ….

Can I have your feedback on these?

1. Strategy Plan with 2 packages (1 year and 4 years). When the WO generated from 1 package (1yr) is TECO, the next schedule date should be done based on last Scheduled date(Completion requirement NOT checked). When the WO is generated from 2nd package (4y), the next schedule date should be done based on TECO date of the order (Completion requirement checked)

Is there any User-exist where we can set the Completion requirement per package? 

2.      Multi-counter Plan with 3 packages(1yr, 2yr and 3 faults). The requirement is: every 1 yr and every 2yr the MP should generate WOs, but      when the counter arrives to 3 faults, the MP should generate a WO which will contain the 2yr activities. The WO generated by the counter should reschedule the MP and the next planned date should be after 1yr, 2yr, 1yr….

The counter in this scenario count the number of faults on an equipment and cannot be estimated …

Can you please let me know how I can configure this scenario? Is there any BAPI that can be used? Or should I go with one MP based
on strategy and to treat the counter in a separate process (MeasPoint ->Notification)?

Thank you for your help!

LucianN.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your 1st question, create Strategy with Scheduling Indicator as "Activity".

Try with Performance based Maintenance plan like creation Measuring Points, Measurement documents, etc., for the count of days.

Think, its not possible to do with Time based maintenance in standard.

May be possible with BADI IPRM_MCP_UPD_CALLOBJ Adjust Plan/Basic Dates of Call Objects.

For 2nd question as well, you can try above BADI.

0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thank you for your reply.

I will come back with the final solution for both questions.

Cheers,

LucianN

Answers (0)