cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define n-step approval for purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having some troubles defining several levels for approval of a purchase order ( BUS2201 ).

I have already implemented BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI, but it doesn't seem to execute the BAdI when the PO is created. I'm feeling some obvious step is missing, but I don't know which one...

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

António

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Are you using PCW or ACW. Also have you activated the Event Linkage. Please check in tcode SWB_COND.

Please have a look to the below links. It might help you .

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b050e10c-8a29-3010-6a89-f504fa830...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0299503-c68c-2d10-0c97-b6f171fe2...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10aa2357-ed7f-2b10-7d94-fb404e923...

BR\

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am using PCW, and the Event linkage is active.

Maybe you can tell me this: is it really necessary to write code on the BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI? What I really want is just to add another level of approval, what seems to me that can be a simple change.

I tried to add another process level, with a different Resp. Resolver Parameter, but the PO is approved and created by the the first level, skipping the second. In practical terms:

I had:

* Level: 100;

* Resp. Resolver Name: RR_ROLE;

* Resp. Resolver Parameter: /SAPSRM/MANAGER;

* Task ID: 40007974;

* Decision Type: Item-Based Decision for Entire Document.

And added:

* Level: 200;

* Resp. Resolver Name: RR_ROLE;

* Resp. Resolver Parameter: /SAPPSSRM/BIDDER;

* Task ID: 40007974;

* Decision Type: Item-Based Decision for Entire Document.

The users with role /SAPPSSRM/BIDDER don't get to approve the PO.

Am I missing something?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

I really don't understand why you are sending PO to bidder for approval. Please use RR_MANAGER and RR_PURCHASING_MANAGER for resolver name. And have you activated the BC set . Also after using Level 100 and 200 are you using Level 999 for automatic approval.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Thank you very much for your replies, they've been very helpful. I had the idea it has to be made by BAdI, but now I understand it doesn't.

I only sent it to bidder, to see if the users with that role got the PO for approval, it was only a test. Yes, I was using level 999.

The problem, I think, was that I had to execute transaction SWU_OBUF. Once I executed this, the workflow worked just fine.

I'll see if it works with RR_MANAGER and RR_PURCHASING_MANAGER. I tried it with roles because the PO approval has 3 steps: 1st goes to Dept A; 2nd goes to Dept B; 3rd to Dept A again.

Thank you once again,

António

Answers (0)