cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

close/delete some items in reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to know how to set final issue or deletion flag for SOME items in many reservations (collectively) , while i tried MBVR

it deleted the item from system and this is not the required.

Appreciate your quick response,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do create an LSWM or try with BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried MBVR it deleted the reservation all items from system entirely although i want to display it any time(flagged for deletion)

Example:

10 reservations each one has 5 items,

i want to set final issue/ or delete flag for third item in these reservations collectively.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can try in MBVR TCODE or tun RM07RVER Program and check "DELETE/ SET DELETION INDICATOR" for deletion flag and check "CLOSED ITEMS ONLY" for reservation as final issue. you can enter multiple reservation at once and also you can use for a particular date specific.

Regards,

mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard way of setting final indicator in mass to reservation items. Only through GR or manually in MB22 for each reservation item.

Help documentation on Reservation management program RM07RVER

Functions of the Reservations Management Program - SAP Retail - SAP Library

You can only delete them in mass if they have meet the criteria

Marking Items for Deletion

The reservations management program sets the deletion indicator for reservation items:

• that are completed (final issue indicator has been set)
  • whose requirement date is earlier than the date calculated by the system

Consequently, old or unnecessary reservations that no longer represent an "actual" request are deleted (for example, because the material was withdrawn without the reservation being referenced during the goods issue posting).