Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar Maintained in Sales Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need one Information

I have a sales org which is assigned to 10 plants. out of 10 plants some are assigned to different factory calendar.

Now the requirement is to assign one of the calendar to the sales org. so my question is what will be the impact of assigning calendar to the sales org.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fidy
Participant

HI,

For those who may land on this old page, I just happened to know that the default value of Req Deliv Date in VA01 is determined by Sales Org Cal, as well as Lead Time of Doc Type (maintanable through VOV8). It is convenient for Sales Org., as system suggests date they can actually dispatch goods to customer, considering their working days and holidays(incl. occasional, regional, special days off.)

Not that much important, just for your convenience.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The sales org. calendar, defined in sales organization address data, is the calendar in which the sales organization people work. It is really useful to... I don't know. I guess not that much since deliveries and production do not depend on it. There is also no "planning" of sales orders creation, to my knowledge, nor anything logistics related that makes sense to use it but information wise.

I guess it can be use by HR, maybe, to determine working days of sales organization staff.

Technically I can only find it in function VELO14_GET_VKORG_CALENDAR, that is really innocuous.

regards,

Edgar

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

factory calendar is maintained in Factory definition :

factory calendar is NOT assigned to sales organization