cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound process with mov. type 101 in decentralized WM environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to the decentrilezed WM environment and i would appreciate if someone could help me.

My process has the following characteristics:

1. Creation, in the ERP system, of the inbound delivery with reference to the PO. The delevery will be distributed.

2. The inbound delivery is generated with item category widn, that is not relevant for putaway on the dWM

3. In VL06I / VL32N post goods receipt. The stock should stay on 902 storage type.

The problem is that, when the delivery is not relevant for putaway, the system cannot find the storage type to post the goods and the tables of the reference movement types are correctly configured. In a not distributed scenário, this should be an easy process...

ERROR: T331 entry for warehouse number 800 and storage type  not found.

If i check the relevancy for putaway this error never happens.

Help please. Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the item category is marked as relevant for putaway, the process of distributing it to the decentralized system automatically sets the item to not relevant for putaway, since putaway takes place in the decentralized system.

So please check the settings in your ERP as well as Decentralized system once again.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ERP system, the item category is not relevant for putaway, but my question was that i also want to make it not relevant on the dWM. In this situation i get the error i mentioned.

Thanks.