cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot disappeared from QE51N List before UD was completed.

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

We had an Inspection Lot (Type 01) that was waiting for the cert to be received via (QC55).  Normally, this would stay on the worklist in (QE51N) until the UD was made.  This was not the case.  It fell off list until manufacturing needed the parts.  Can anyone tell me why this lot would have disappeared from the list without the receipt of the certificate and UD?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darrin,

Please let me know the Complete status of the Inspection Lot. Also Please Check if you are able to access this inspection Lot through QE01. Sometimes i also notice that it is hard to get the Inspection Lots in QE51N because of the Set Field Values. If it is appearing through QE01, then it should definitely be appearing in QE51N as well. In Order to Troubleshoot check the following:

1. Char Filter in the Material Tab of QE51N is Set to "All Characteristics"

2. Lot Created On Date Range is set to Fetch your Inspection Lot.

3. Check the Other Tabs if any irrelevant Value is set. For Ex: Wrong Inspection Lot Number in the INspection Lot Tab.

Thanks

Ram

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The most likely is that the creation date of the lot fell out of your default data selection values.

Another possibility is that some one manually locked or blocked the lot.

You should also test this condition further.  Typically QE51n only shows lots that do not have errors and can be processed.  I've never test this particualr condition but it could be possible SAP has this programmed in sucha way that once all the tests were done, there was no reason for it to be on the QE51n list because you can't make a UD on it.  Simialr to why a lot in CRTD state doesn't show up.

The other issue could be the selection profile if you have one in use.  Depending on the statuses being used in a custom selection profile, it could have possibly kept this off the list after results were complete.

Hard to troubleshoot this without seeing it live.

Craig