Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro input field with Suggest Value help issue

balajishahrsap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are using a Webdynpro application wherein a  view we have input field with Search help attached to it ( attribute - automatic - Custom search help).

The Purpose of the input field is to search the City and country (concatenated with a comma separator).

and the max-record count is 50.

Whenever i type 'new yo' with minimal time gap the values are getting fetched, if i try to type letter by letter with some time-gap the system is not showing the values.

Is there any way that this value suggest will give a expected value even if we try to type letters with time gap.

I am hereby attaching screen shots as well for better understanding of the scenario.

for the screen shot 1 :

Initially I typed it as new, and it lists all the values which contains the word ‘new’.

The below listed values count is 50.

for the screen shot 2:

When I try to add one more letter to it say for example ‘ Y’ along with ‘New’   which is already existing.

Now the suggest values display like there is no matching entries, but still I have valid record.

Message was edited by: Oxana Noa Zubarev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement the SAP Note 1460206 to fix this issue. If you are on Netweaver 701, please implement this SAP Note 1649273 to fix the issue.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)