cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronous interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have build proxy to jdbc synchronous interface for fetching data from database for a particular time interval provided by proxy as input.

the input from ecc has reached PI and to JDBC and fetched data and reached back to PI .

But from PI the response message is not reaching ECC. Message status shows as "Log Version". because of that message fails in ECC with http timeout error.

Please find the attached image which shows the response message status.

Please help to solve the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I just checked there is error in PI system SMICM transaction

ERROR => IcmReadFromPartner(id=0/2179): No data from server received (rc=MPI_EBROKEN: pipe broken/canceled/7) [icxxth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

We are not able to see any error message in the screen shot. What is the error message you are getting in MONI.

Take the response message from JDBC and use that as input in the response message mapping. See whether the response mapping is executing successfully or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit

Its not erroring out its just stopped or stuck with status as Log Version mapping step is not being called as shown in screen shot.

Regards

Sandeep

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Have you got in ECC ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT exception?, in affirmative case try to execute SXMB_ADM and to increase the runtime parameter HTTP_TIMEOUT

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki

I believe issue is response message is not moving forward as mentioned in screen shot .It shows status as LogVersion

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Check the queue in SMQ2 and make sure that nothing is stuck in the queue where this message is present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Did you try to take the response payload and check in Response Mapping.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Yes mapping is working fine.I checked

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit

Yes I checked nothing is stuck in queue