cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating a transfer order for delivery note.

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have already created an outbound delivery.  I am creating a transfer request as a basis for goods movement in the warehouse and to print the picking list. so i use the path:

Logistics -> Sales and Distribution -> Shipping and Transportation -> Picking -> Create Transfer Order -> Single Document.

Now here i enter the warehouse number, plant, delivery. when i press enter i get error "No items that are to be picked were found".

I went to the following IMG path -- Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Logistics-Execution --> Assign Warehouse number to plant/storage location.

Assign the warehouse to the plan and storage location.

Still i get the same error. Could some one help me out here?

Thanks in advance

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check whether Warehouse number exists and transfer order creation is required or not at Delivery document under Picking tab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and assignment of warehouse to storage location in customizing does not exchange the information that is already contained in existing deliveries. you need to delete those deliveries and create them again.

If you look at your delivery statuses, then you should see that your old delivery is not relevant for WM