cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM - Validity dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem, wherein, when a EAM request is created in GRC, in the email notification received by FF owner or FF user about the request doesn't contain validity dates.

Below is the mail user receiving.

Hi TestUser,

Request number 56 with Request Type Emergency User Access has been created for UserID XXXX.

Below are the details of the request: FF_BASIS Superuser access added to request for action 'Assign'

Best Regards,

Access Control Admin.

To get the validity date details for FF request in the mail notifications followed below SAP note and modified message class "GRAC_WF_REQUEST" entries, but still not working.

1907911 - UAM:Incorrect text in submission & provisioning variable

Updated below entries

687 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Assign' validity &3-&4

688 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Remove' validity &3-&4

689 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Retain' validity &3-&4

Even after updating, my mail notification is as shown below

Hi TestUser,

Request number 57 with Request Type Emergency User Access has been created for UserID XXXX.

Below are the details of the request: FF_BASIS Superuser access added to request for action 'Assign' validity &

Best Regards,

Access Control Admin.

Anyone came across this issue, please help me with this.

Regards,

Madan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Validity is maintained in Config parameter you can use that

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

I am not asking about Validity config parameter details.

My issue is all about validity dates not coming in FF notification mails. Please help me if you have details about this.

Regards,

Madan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Please send us the screenshot of your SE91 screen for 687-689

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Below are the entries of 687 - 689 in SE91 - GRAC_WF_REQUEST

These are updated as part of SAP note 1907911.

687 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Assign' validity &3-&4

688 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Remove' validity &3-&4

689 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Retain' validity &3-&4

Please suggest if any issue with them.

Regards,

Madan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Have you maintained

687 - &1-&2 Superuser added to the request for action 'Assign' validity &3-&4, I requested to send the screenshot as the text you are getting as per your post is  "FF_BASIS Superuser access added to request for action 'Assign' validity & ". Which itself shows the difference.

Anyway my point is, either it is not saved properly yet or may be it is not taking the variable &3 and &4 properly, which should come as validity date.

May be you can take help from SAP or ask your developer to check the message class for this.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Please find the screenshot of SE91 and Email template. Please advise if anything missing here.

SE91 screenshot

Email Screenshot

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madan,

Check method : FILL_NOTIF_VARIABLE(Fill instance variable) of class: CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_UTIL(This is Util class for Access Request feature)

Hope this might give you any idea.

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thank you so much

I think that is the issue in my system. Please check screenshot of this method in our system.

To fix this do I need to manually modify the method and maintain the correct code or applying any SAP note will help ?

Please suggest on how to get this method modified.

Regards,

Madan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

TBF i'm not aware of  SAP note that might help you .Try if you can change code manually and check if it is TSFW.

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Issue was because SAP note 1907911 note was not properly implemented by the basis team as they did only manual activity and forgot about the corrections mentioned in the SAP note. I found it and got it corrected now.

Finally issues regarding notification emails got resolved and all details are coming properly

Thanks again for your help

Regards,

Madan.

Answers (0)