cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order / GR Document / MIRO Document in CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Would like to ask why above document(Purchase Order / GR Document / MIRO Document in CJI3) not able show in the Report CJI3. 

Check Point : My Purchase Order and GR Document is contain WBS Element that to Project ID.

Thank in advance for the helping hand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What exactly do you want.? Your query is not clear.? Please be specific.

CJI3 is a report where in you can check the actual cost incurred on your project and if you are talking about open PR/PO. Then it would be commitment cost and for that, report is CJI5. Purpose of both the reports are different.

Try executing S_ALR_87013542 also.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit Rajoria,

I have tried 3 scenario as below, still not able to show in the CJI5 & S_ALR_87013542.

You're guide is appreciated.

Scenario 1 : PO

Scenario 2 : PO to GR

Scenario 3 : PO to GR to IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your scenarios, I think that you are maintaining Non Valuated Project Stock or No Project Stock.? Isn't it.?

First of all you should understand under what situation which report will work. For this you should know the what exactly is commitment cost and what is actual cost.

Commitment Cost: It is the cost of open PR/PO which has not been processed further or short closed. Means, PR cost will be commitment cost unless and until it has been processed further for PO. Similarly, the same goes with PO till it gets converted to GR. Anyhow, CJI5 provides you the option to opt for open items only or without open items only by a check box.

Now, considering your scenario 1. There are few questions that I want to ask.?

1. Which Account Assignment Category you are using while creating PO. ? I firmly believe that you should P,Q or N. Now, when you are using CJI5 to see the PO cost, just tick on Open Items check box only. You can also see the commitment cost in S_ALR_87013542.

Now, considering your scenario 2. There are few questions that I want to ask.?

1. Which movement type you are using while doing GR. I firmly believe that you should use 101 Q When you do the PO-GR, then there would not be any commitment cost. You should now see the actual cost. This cost will come under CJI3 and it will also reflect it in S_ALR_87013542 under actual cost.

Now, considering your scenario 3.

Go for reports like MB5S, ME2M, ME2L, ME2N. Also consult your FI and MM consultant.

But if you want all these scenarios in a single report then I think you should go for custom report as suggested by Saurabh.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked Purchasing Document and RefDoc field, picking from Change layout option in CJI3?

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

Not able to get the Purchase Document Field from front and display (extra selection). Enclosed is my layout. However I'm not able to display the Purchase Document in the CJI5 but it able to display in ME2J. Is that any configuration needed.

Thank for the advice in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchasing document in CJI3 is coming as standard. No any enhancement needed.

1)CJI3

Execute CJI3->choose standard layout 2SAP->execute.

Now in next screen>Change layout icon-> drag purchasing document to left side from right side->continue

Now Purchasing Document will appear in CJI3

2)CJI5

In CJI5, Purchasing document will refer as Ref Document Number

Select->drag->continue

After that PR/PO will be shown in CJI5

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

I'm not really pro in MM but recently I have resume the testing on this Project.

We found that some purchase order is able to show in CIJ3 (Raw Mat) and FG is not able to show in CJI3.However none of above purchase document is show in CJI5. Do you have any hint on it.

FYI, All purchase order is using same account assignment type.

Thank in advance on your guidance.

Trevor Wong.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check below mentioned points:

1. Commitment management is activated for projects.

2. Run program RKANBU01 in SE38.

3.Check what is the cost element type in PR/PO (is it 1 or 90 or some other?)

4. Run CJEn and check again.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Saurabh,

Mind to share some information on Cost Element 90/1. Found out the Cost Element maintain with 90 will show out in CJI3 but not for the Cost Element with Blank.

Anyway, thank for for your sharing.

Trevor Wong.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the Cost Element maintain with 90 will show out in CJI3 but not for the Cost Element with Blank.

Hi Abi,

I didn't get what are you trying to say. Kindly explain.Or if possible kindly provide some screen shots of it.

Anyway, have you checked the above steps?

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

With the Hint provided : 3.Check what is the cost element type in PR/PO (is it 1 or 90 or some other?)

PO's GL Account Code is require maintain Cost Element type 90 to allow show in CJI3. Please correct me, if I'm wrong on it.

Trevor Wong.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. CE category is used for budget check in asset acquisition scenarios where normally G/L code is not a P & L account but a balance sheet a/c. For a Balance sheet a/c (G/L) we create a CE category of 90 for budget check in asset procurement scenarios.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Each standard report is having its own limitations. The data/field which is not available in one report can be available in the other. There are other standard reports which you can refer to display such data like ME2J,ME2L,ME2N etc.

Or

You can develop a Z-report(ZCJI3) just like CJI3 to bring those missing fields from CJI3 into ZCJI3.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try reports like S_ALR_87013558  which can be drilled down to detail level document numbers.

regards,

sampath