cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New entry for assign output determination procedure in Output determination for billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new condition type in Output determination for billing documents.

In Output determination configuraion steps its not allowing me for new entry in assign output determination procedure

please see the attachment.

Thnx In Advance !

Regards

Swagatika.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute the T.Code V/25.Then goto the T.Code /nSU53 immediately.

Please post that screenshot in the forum.

If you are not getting the message as "Transaction is successful",which means that it is an authorisation issue.You have to check with your basis / Gateway team for the required access and forward the screenshot of SU53 to them.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I have checked the authorization. In  teansaction itself new entry is not editable mode.

i have created two condition type under same procedure.

So is it possible to maintain two condition type for same billing type and same procedure.

Regards

Swagatika.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
maintain two condition type for same billing type and same procedure

No. You can't.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swagatika -

It wont allow you to add table entry directly from the config assignment.

The moment you create your new billing type , it creates entry in this table with that billing type automatically. For this table key field is billing type which means you can have only one output procedure for one billing type.You can have n number of conditions in that output procedure.

If you want to change output determination procedure then either change it through V/25 or can change it through billing type configuration using transaction VOFA.

i have created two condition type under same procedure.

It seems you have added a new condition to your output determination procedure, so as long you can see your billing type assignment with output determination procedure in this table there is no need for new entries.

please let us know,if you dont find your billing type in this table.

So is it possible to maintain two condition type for same billing type and same procedure

Yes, it is possible to maintain n number of condition in output procedure but not in V/25.

Let us know your findings.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi Swgatika !

That is not an authorization issue, we never assign any billing document type and output procedure in V/25, you have to go to VOFA and maintain the required output procudere and output type inside the billing type (eg F2) which will in contrary relect in V/25.

Only one output procedure and output type u can assign into a billing type.

I believe you want to add a new output type for your existing Billing Type and for this no need to create a new entry and assign the new output type and procedure to the billing type since the output procedure is already assigned.

Just follow below steps:-

1. Create a new output type

Path: S&D- Basic Functions- Output Control- Output Determination- Output Determination using the cond tech-  Maintain Output for Billing- Maintain Condition Type

2. Assign Output type to required Partner functions like BP or SH

Path: S&D- Basic Functions- Output Control- Output Determination- Output Determination using the cond tech-  Maintain Output for Billing- Assign Output type to Partner Function

3. Maintain new output type to existing Output Procedure

Path: S&D- Basic Functions- Output Control- Output Determination- Output Determination using the cond tech-  Maintain Output for Billing-Maintain Output Det Procedure

4. Go to VV31 and maintain the condition record

Now if you create billing document you can get the new output type.

Before doing above steps ensure that you have created the table with required fields for output condition record, assigned the same table to access sequence, access sequence to new Output type, processing routine and partner function to the output type.

Hope it helps

Thank You !

Satya Nahak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clearly, as screenshot suggests, you don't have authorization for adding new entries. Talk to your Lead or BASIS team for this.

Thanks, JP