cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open production orders and outbound delivery after go-live

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I tried to search answer for this question but could not find answer.

Could anybody suggest, what to do with open production orders and outbound delivery after go-live when WM is activated. As, after go-live WM-PP interface will be activated and system should consume material from storage bin specified in control cycle and that will happen for newly created production order after go-live,but what about existing production orders how to update production supply area against work center in production order.

Similarly with outbound delivery how to update WM status after go-live.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen is correct about the deliveries.

With regards to the production orders: doing a reread on the PP master data should do the trick to have them adjusted to your new standard. In co02 choose: functions -> read PP master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both Jurgen and Sander

Regarding production order yes, one way is to re-read PP master data in production orders, but is that the only way to handle this or do we have any other option?

I was aware of re-read PP master data but it will real time consuming and also if it will problematic for already released or partially confirmed production orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I would advice, that if possible, only to make the change at a time that you have no partial orders open, or atleast process those as is. When re-reading the PP master data the status of the order will revert back to CRTD and a new release can be done, creating a new delivery.

Unfortunately a mass read PP master data does not exist.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the old deliveries need to be cancelled and new created.