cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Theme Designer in NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is the first time I am working with both UI Theme Designer & NWBC. Somehow with the help of SCN & all experts I reached the designing page of UI. But my index page is different from what is showing in UI Theme Designer.

Also the quick design option is also not showing.

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the expected behavior, the preview uses a set of dummy worksets/roles. In order to get the the quick view parameters, you need to add target content (e.g. Web Dynpro ABAP application).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Samuli,

My requirement is to customize the index page like this. I have done this from https://themedesigner.hanatrial.ondemand.com/ 

Likewise I need to customize the newtab too. For that what should I give in the Target Content ?

Now I am working in NWBC 4.0 PL12. But still Quick, Expert parameters are not showing.

kindly guide me what I should do now.

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samuli,

Issue is solved.

Now Quick & Expert options are visible in UI Theme Designer.

Need to implement the following note which is released today(25.06.2014)

1986795 - Use Company Logo in NWBC from Theme

Thanks for your help.

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namsheed,

In the screen which you shared, do you know how to make the menu bars (displayed in green) transparent ? (any idea on the parameter name which we need to change in UI theme designer)

Best Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I suggest you open up a new thread for this question next time instead of going on existing threads. When you open the theme designer and select the NWBC index screen. Switch to expert mode and then on the buttom there is an opacity or transparency value you can change. Can't remember the exact name of it.

Answers (0)