cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission Agent Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Following is my requirement of commission agent scenario.Can somebody share their ideas in doing so.

1) commission agent to be treated as vendor and assigned at sales order level.

2) Commission liability to be generated at invoice level

3) commission payment approval (service bill passing )

4) commission payable debit to vendor credit.

5) service tax and TDS appllicable on commission.

Regards,

Udai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am also facing the same issue. I can't understand what customization I need to do to  trigger commission liability and Vendor Account in Accounting document. Because system always Dr. the customer Account during invoicing.

Which transaction I will use for Service Bill.

Please help.

Regards,

Lucky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, while you have listed out the requirements clearly, have you tried the same way in DEV?  If so, what was the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have tried.I have assigned commission agent as vendor and defined a condition type and assigned a g/l account for the same.

Now my only concern commission payment approval and how to map service tax and TDS on commission.

Also user needs some validation when the payment from the customer comes only then payment needs to be done.

I have tried the rebate functionality but it is very cumbersome.

so please suggest.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have set the condition type for commission as Accrual and assigned the Accrual Key in pricing procedure.  If not, change the configuration accordingly as the commission amounts should not be posted to FI immediately.

Fetching Service Tax and TDS, your pricing procedure should have separate condition types for these two which should be placed below your commission condition type and the From-To step numbers be assigned as that of step number for commission.  Coming to approval process, explore the Workflow functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Even the service tax and TDS condition types also need to be assigned an accrual key?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have assigned both TDS and service tax condition types accrual key.

Now all the three condition types of commission, TDS and Service tax are statistical but are posted to FI.

Now I would like to know is there any standard process other than work flow for approval as i asked earlier.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is there any standard process other than work flow for approval

As like Release Strategy in MM, there is no such concept in SD and you have to go with Workflow functionality.  Else brainstorm with your technical team and ask for some alternate solution.  Needless to mention, only your technical team can achieve this requirement either through Workflow or through customization.

G. Lakshmipathi