cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRESS_A_TCS form display blank screen when executed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to display Total compensation statement form on portal. The total compensation form is Z smart form created by copying standard SAP smartform HR_CMP_TCS. After that, the standard form is changed to custom form in SPRO (path: SPRO -> Personnel Management -> Compensation management -> reports -> Total compensation statement -> determine standard form for Total Compensation statement.).

The Web dynpro ABAP Application HRESS_A_TCS is executed from SAP GUI to display  Total compensation statement form. But when it is executed, blank window is displayed  with blue screen.

I am not able to figure out what is possible reason for not displaying form. Do we need to do some further configuration in SPRO or some authorization issue and some rights to pernr.

Some link suggest that sap form  for TCS is PDF form and if this is reason then at least I should be able to see PDF form but again it is not displaying.

Its my request from moderator not to delete thread, i know that similar thread is created in SAP HCM area by me but think that it was my mistake. Please don't delete this thread.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faiz,

Have you tried to test the standard Web Dynpro Application. Is it working well?

Also you told that you have copied the standard to your Zobject. So ensure that you are correctly passing your Zobject in the Application Configuration.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

As you said I have done everything, but no use. But When tried to execute the application in debug mode the application displayed form properly. But again now i am not able to even debug it.

Is there Bug in system ?

Thanks

Faiz Khan