Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 731 SP05 -messages in to be delivered status

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am in sap pi 731 sp05 single stack - JAVA only.

i have file to file scenario. its EO exactly once scenario.

The file sender channel is picking file and archiving it successfully. Then the message goes in "to be delivered" state in message monitoring. NOthing happens after it. If i try to restart sequence or resend also nothing happens to the message.

The file size is also 1 KB only and there is no load of more message in PI server. All other adapters like SOAP is working fine. This file to file scenario was also working fine for past 1 week. Today only messages are going in TO BE DELIVERED state.

pls advise.

P.S> Its Java stack system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There might be some blockage on your file adapter. Please check the following blog on how to handle TBDL messages.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have file sender channel.

how to set timeout parameter in file sender channel in PI 731,as there is no option of it.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no timeout for NFS transport protocol.

What is your receiver channel protocol - FTP or NFS?

Did you manage to find the blocking messages that are in DELIVERING status? Check what receiver channel these belongs to, and configure timeout for these if it is possible.

In the meantime, you should be able to stop/restart the channel in order to release the worker threads of the DELIVERING messages.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below .

Go to message monitoring /database-->check for any error messages for this interface by keep broad date/time ranges .If there are any error messages then check at what step you see error and do the needful accordingly.

Check whether is there any conflict with FCC in either sender or receiver channel with xml payload

Try restarting receiver channel in rwb and reactivating receiver channel in ID by doing dummy changes and then restart the message once again .

Regards

Venkat