cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Transportation Unit in collectiv processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EWM Expert,

Is there a transacting in EWM to create Transportation Unit in collective processing like as transaction VT04 in WM?

Thanks and best regards

Yanyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Is there a transacting in EWM to create Transportation Unit in collective processing like as transaction VT04 in WM?"

No, EWM does not have the same functionality like ERP in this. If you use VT04 you can use the LE-TRA integration and through that create TUs.

"I tried to define the Transportation Optimization in EWM APO -> Transportation Planning / Vehicle Scheduling.

In trx. /SAPAPO/VS15 Define Conditions how can I define the fields?"

I believe that this is APO TP/VS (Transportation Planning / Vehicle Scheduling) which has nothing to do with EWM. See here: Transportation Management - SAP Library

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

thank you the helpful reply.

If we don't use theLE-TRA integration with ERP/TM, is there a way to create collectiveTU?

I read that in release 9.1 there is Define TU Profile and determination of TU Profile, is that the way?

Since we have current release 7.2, so can not test it right now.

BR

Yanyan

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I read that in release 9.1 there is Define TU Profile and determination of TU Profile, is that the way?"

No. The TU Profile is used for the definition of yard duration, door block duration and staging area block duration, so that you do not have to enter it in every TU individually.

Why do you want to create TU in a mass transaction? And with what parameters? One for each delivery? I guess not. So you need something like a transporation planning tool, which is not EWM, at least not in that extend that it can be automized.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually now found something else, have not tested it, but as far as I understand it, this also is only available from EWM 9.1 (as it mentions the shipping cockpit).

Automatic Outbound Planning - Shipping and Receiving - SAP Library

Brgds

Juergen

munish_sangrai1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

From time to time I got helped from your posts onli. So thanks for that.

I am exploring staging area planning functionality using shipping cockpit for Decentral EWM for my current project.

If you can point me to online link/Blog/Document that covers staging area planning functionality using shipping cockpit for Decentral EWM that will be great help.

Best Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I tried to define the Transportation Optimization in EWM APO -> Transportation Planning / Vehicle Scheduling.

In trx. /SAPAPO/VS15 Define Conditions how can I define the fields?

If some documents for this part would be also very nice.

BR

Yanyan