Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No system information found in LMDB

former_member185274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear Forum,

I'm facing a problem when register an ERP6.0 IDES system(ES8) to solman 7.1SP11(SMP). I run rz70 in the ERP system and then I find this technical system in SLD, as follows:

But until now I haven't find this system in LMDB, the SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 job runs normally,as follows:

I try to register other system to SMP and it works, the only difference is that I had registered ES8 to SMP before. But due to some issues I deleted the ES8 from LMDB several days ago, now I can't find it in LMDB anymore.

Dear experts, Do you know why this phenomenon happens and give me some advice?

Best regards and thanks for your help,

Pany

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pany,

You need to create a empty technical system in LMDB with extended SID as ES8, define the hostname and db details. After this, run the report Jansi mentioned.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member185274
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek,

I create an empty ES8 in LMDB and run the report as Jansi mentioned, the system information appeared in LMDB,

but another strange thing happens. when I click the Configure System button, this page appeared:

It seems that it begin to configure the database system, since the ED8 is the database SID.Is it a bug or something? Could you tell me how to do then? Thank you.

Regards,

Pany

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your database SID is ED8 then whatever your are seeing is correct. What is the SID of your DB?

former_member185274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

ED8 is the DB SID of the ERP system, ES8 is the system SID of ERP system. And both the System SID and DB SID of solman is SMP. The problem is why I am about to configure ES8 in the technical system tab, the page generated is to configure DB? That confused me.

Oh, Sorry, just now I checked it again and found that page disappeared and the new page was used to configure ES8, so I assume that it needs some time to sync from SLD and push the right information to the setup interface. It solves my problem.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Pany

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It should sync to LMDB, means your deleted instance should appear back in LMDB, can you try with the report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM as stated below,

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/f6/a41e0402664451b9c4640ff4513527/content.htm

or manually recreate the system and later system sync all the information like installed software back again to this newly created system.

Thanks

Jansi